Tuesday, October 10, 2017

A little boost

Working on it


Some days I have trouble finding the motivation go get things done. Those are the days I turn to coffee, the magic potion. Coffee get my synapses firing...most days. However some days I need a little extra boost and that is where sugar comes in. What goes better with coffee than a donut?

Sugar time


Luckily those donut days are few and far between or else I wouldn't be able to button my pants. Today has been a two cup kind of day, so far. The day is no where near it's end and I still have much more to get done. Why did I agree to have company over this weekend?

Credits
Outfit: M.I.X.*Autumn Jacket (Red) (@ The Project Se7en)
Shoes: .Mutresse. Genovia Booties
Earrings: Amala - The Abigail Earrings -
Ring: Amala - The Abigail Ring
Glasses: MINIMAL - CMORE Glasses *11* -Silver-
Hair: [DUE] Lorraine // (@ The Project Se7en)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
Head: CATWA HEAD Lona v2.16
Head Applier: DeeTaleZ *Appliers* "Maxille" Mixedtype
Donut: :::ChicChica:::  Appetizer # 4
taken at the Collective Cafe 

No comments: