Monday, August 7, 2017

Sunny Days and Damaged Shoulder

Why yes I am finally back after a three month or so absence. Back in May I messed up my shoulder...bad. Not being able to use one whole arm for more than two months sucks! But now I am back and I got to enjoy a little of the sun while I was healing. Hitting the waves was much more fun than physical therapy.

Testing the waters

Before getting into the water you need to test it. It was cold, but not freeze your bits cold. From here the waves look fairly tame, but looks can be deceiving. Some of those waves can knock you off your ass. Or they can toss you around and you get a sand rash. Next time I try boogie boarding I am wearing a rash guard! The nice thing about bigger waves is that they bring the surfers to the beach. I am not going to lie, I was sneaking a little peek here and there at then. I was studying their techniques, as realizing I am going to need be a little more graceful before I can attempt surfing.

Watching surfers, on the sly

That won't stop me from observing the surfers in action anytime soon.

Credits
Bathing suit: M.I.X.*desert island (turquoise set) (at SaNaRae)
Hair: Exile:: Lovefool Bento
Head: CATWA HEAD Lona v2.12
Body:Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
Eye Applier: LOTUS: Tealight Eyes 10
Skin Applier: Glam Affair - BETH - Catwa Mesh Head Applier - Jamaica RARE 
Freckles (face): Izzie's - Catwa Freckles Appliers
Freckles (body): Izzie's - Body Freckles Hud 
Poses: <K&S> Loveliness poses. pack 2 (at SaNaRae)

No comments: