Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Two Ladies, one event

Walk in the Park


The title says it all. If you haven't been to Sanarae yet here is a look at two different outfits that could be yours. Of course there are others, but we are only two bodies. I picked this cute little set from M.I.X because it had such a vintage feel to it. If I could time travel all I would do is shop, and maybe drink, but mostly shop. Bunny on the other hand went for a more cozy look with a big sweater.

Walk in the Park II

We are both rocking some hair from Wasabi Pills, different styles of course. I went for a short do to and to that vintage-y feel. If you happen to wonder about the look on my face I was mid eye roll about whatever it was she was going on about. Now I must dash and get things done before the rain comes a calling.

Credits
I wore
Outfit: M.I.X.*Knit bustier x Lace pants(Red) (at SaNaRae)
Shoes: Ingenue :: Gretchen Flats (Maitreya) :: Cherry
Hair: /WasabiPills/ Patty Mesh Hair
Head: CATWA HEAD Lona v2.12
Head Applier: DeeTaleZ *Appliers* CATWA Head "Face Gabriella" Mixedtype
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5
Hands: VISTA PROHAND  V.2beta

Eyes: .ARISE. Rana Eyes / 5

Bunny Wore
Sweater: Hazy. Fuwafuwa look S. Kint. Sky (at SaNaRae)
Choker: Hazy. Fuwafuwa look. Choker. Mint (at SaNaRae)
Shoes: fri.- Megan.Flats (Cloud)
Hair: /WasabiPills/ Danielle Mesh Hair - Style 2
Head: CATWA HEAD Alice V4.10
Head Applier: GlamAffair - Lilo Applier ( Catwa / Bibi ) Europa 02
Lipstick Applier: GlamAffair - Madison Lipstick  for Catwa Heads - SET 5 (at Kustom9)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5
Eyes: {S0NG} :: Thea~ Blue Eye
Pose: an lar[poses] Sweet Duo

No comments: