Thursday, April 27, 2017

My Audience

Music


This was the only audience I could get to attend my very first violin concert. They were are very adorable audience and I was totally getting into the music.

I look so serene

I mistakenly thought they wee ones were enjoying it as well. Sadly I was terribly wrong in my assumption. I actually overhead one of the unicorns tell there mum, "Mommy is sounded like something was dying." *dramatic sigh* I guess I need to practice some more before my next performance, because seriously you do not want to piss of a momma unicorn, or a papa one for that matter!

Credits
Dress: *LE* Sandrine Rose (@ 2017 Fantasy Faire)
Rings: l&e Bewitched magic rings A &B black
Hair:  /Wasabi Pills/ Raven Mesh Hair - B (@ 2017 Fantasy Faire)
Head: CATWA HEAD Lona v2.12
Head Applier:  Glam Affair - Pippi - Catwa Mesh Head Applier - Asia FLF
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
Violin and Bow: Kei's Baroque Violin (@ 2017 Fantasy Faire)
Horses, unicorns and Pegasuses(pegasusi?): Jinx (gacha) (@ 2017 Fantasy Faire)

*Disclaimer* No animals were harmed in the making of this post, and the violins actually plays lovely music that even I couldn't mess up.

No comments: