Monday, April 3, 2017

Mondays are for errands

Mondays

After a weekend of fun it's time to get back to doing adult things. Mondays are busy days as there are always errands to be run. Today it was picking up some last minute items for dinner. No matter how hard you plan there is always something that gets forgotten or needs to be changed. Today I decided to treat myself with some spring flowers.


Mondays II

It's my favorite time of year for flowers. Mostly because my favorite flowers are in season. I have a love for tulips. I don't know when it started or why, but they are my favorite. I must admit the colorful daisies in the pot were very tempting. Maybe I will pick some of those up on my next outing. Now I must rush home to decorate my home, I can't leave my March decorations up in April, that would just be silly.


Credits
Dress: Belle Epoque { Sylvia } White
Shoes: [BREATHE]-Tango Heels-(
Glasses: CONVAIR Eyeglasses Selena black
Hair: + Lamb. Prove It - Variety/Ombre/Eccentric (June 2016 Luxe Box)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5
Head: CATWA HEAD Lona v2.12
Head Applier: DeeTaleZ *Appliers* - "Gabriella" Mixedtype
Hands: VISTA PROHAND  V.2beta

Prop with poses: {what next} Portobello Basket Pose Prop Set (available on Marketplace)

Photos taken at Orchard Heights

No comments: