Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Betty Bee

Betty Bee

Betty Bee she drank some mead all on and Monday evening
Betty fell down and rested her crown
In a field of daisies

Betty passed out

That was a silly bit of prose written to amuse myself. I can honestly say I have never gotten sloshed on mead, mostly because I don't like it. My friends however love the stuff. If you don't know what mead is it's an alcoholic drink made from fermented honey, water and water the brewer adds. It makes the post make more sense now huh? It also gave me an excuse to run around like a bee. I was tempted to make a pun about my stinger but I was fairly well behaved...today.

Credits
Outfit: *katat0nik* (yellow) Bee Costume
Socks: *katat0nik* Boot Sock (dark)
Boots: *katat0nik* Old Boot (bone)
Hair: TableauVivant \\ Thea – Browns  (@ The ProjectSe7en)
Head: CATWA HEAD Lona v2.12
Head Applier: Izzie’s Cora – pale
Makeup Applier: Izzie's - Glitter Make-Up (FLF)
Freckle Applier: Izzie's - Glitter Freckles (FLF)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5
Hands: VISTA PROHAND LEFT V.2beta
Poses: oOo Studio City (picture 1) oOo Studio Dreamer 16 (picture 2)

Flowers: LittleBranch PinkFlowers2, RedPoppies, sunflowers, Bouton'dor

No comments: