Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Watching and waiting

Watching and Waiting

It seems like this is what I spend most days doing, watching and waiting. I watch the clock change the hour and I wait for you. Will this be the time that you appear, or shall I be left waiting longer still?

That sounds deep and thoughtful. Really it just made for a good picture. You see I wanted to look almost like a princess, but not be a princess. I could sit here and write a whole long story about who she is and the person she is waiting for, but you came here for the clothes, and other pretties. Since that is what you are here for and not my wit and wonder (unless you are then I love you) there are the credits so you too can be a pretty lady waiting for someone.

Credits
Dress: .EnfantTerrible. Laesa Gown Maitreya Mint (at The Liaison Collaborative)
Wings: lassitude& ennui Bento Fairy wings - silver / blue (at We ❤Roleplay)
Necklace: (Yummy) Eclat Necklace=
Rings: l&e Bewitched love rings A & B right silver (Vista Bento hands)
Hair:  Exile:: Not Today (at Collabor88)
Ears: [MANDALA]STEKING_EARS_Season5
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Head: CATWA HEAD Candy
Head Applier: DeeTaleZ *Appliers* - "Gabriella" Mixedtype
Eyes: CATWA UN-RIGGED EYE
Hands: -VA-VISTA BENTO PROHANDS FEM
Pose: an lar [poses]  The Flutter Series 


No comments: