Thursday, March 16, 2017

Mix and Match

Girl talk

I promise the title of the post will make sense when we get down to the credits. Well I guess from a quick glance you can see we are wearing the same sweater, just in different colors. The outfit comes with just the sweater or the sweater and skirt. I wasn't in the mood for a skirt. Luckily Bunny is always willing to be the girlier of the two of us, so she wore the skirted version. I think she looked more spring-like, though I look like a bee, so maybe we both nailed the spring thing. I don't have anything really brilliant to add today, so I will move onto the credits. I hope you have a sunny day!

Credits
I wore
Sweater: M.I.X.*balmy day -B- (sweat) (at The Chapter 4)
Jeans: -tres blah- Grace Cropped Jeans (S) - Black
Shoes: [BREATHE]-Tango Heels-(M)
Rings: l&e Bewitched love rings A &B  silver (Vista Bento hands)
Hair: /WasabiPills/ Danielle Mesh Hair - Style 2 (at The Chapter 4)
Ears: [MANDALA]STEKING_EARS_Season5
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Head: CATWA HEAD Candy
Head Applier: DeeTaleZ *Appliers* - "Gabriella" Mixedtype
Eyes: CATWA UN-RIGGED EYE
Hands: -VA-VISTA BENTO PROHANDS FEM

Bunny wore
Outfit: M.I.X.*balmy day -C- (at The Chapter 4)
Shoes: fri. - Megan.Flats (Cloud)
Hair: /WasabiPills/ Bianca Mesh Hair - Style 2
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Head: CATWA HEAD Alice V4.10
Head Applier: GlamAffair - Catwa Applier - Gabriela - Europa 02
Eyes: {S0NG} :: Thea~ Blue Eye
Pose: an lar [poses] The Conversationists

Flowers: *LODE* Decor - Crocus Pot [red] *LODE* Decor - Crocus Wood Box [yellow] RARE (at The Chapter 4)

No comments: