Friday, February 17, 2017

Rainy Days

The rain came down


Some days are just not meant for working in the garden. Today is one of those days, as the rain falls upon the parched earth. I was meant to be gathering herbs to make a special little concoction for a friend. I would call it a love potion per say, but it does reinvigorate those feelings, as long as they are already there. My little mixture doesn't work if both parties aren't already in love.

Gardening can wait


I have heard the rumors about town, they call me a witch. If using what is available from the earth to help improve the lives of others makes me a witch, then so be it. Never had I used my knowledge to do harm, nor would I ever. I blame all those fairy tales. They always make a witch seem like a terribly wicked woman. Most "witches" I know are perfectly lovely people. Oh well I will return to the house to see what other things I can cook up, maybe a some nice fluffy bread.


Credits
Dress: Faida & Fallen Gods Inc. Mirandolina, Locanda "L'albero d'Oro"~ (at We ♥ Roleplay
Boots: lassitude& ennui Wicked booties - brown 
Rings: l&e Bewitched love rings A &B gold (at The Coven)
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Wind [+Chest]
Ears: [MANDALA]STEKING_EARS_Season5
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Head: CATWA HEAD Candy
Head Applier: DeeTaleZ *Appliers* - "Gabriella" Mixedtype
Eyes: CATWA UN-RIGGED EYE
Eye Applier: .ARISE. Beena Eyes / Pack 3. 
Hands: -VA-VISTA BENTO PROHANDS FEM
Poses: Vanity Poses – This is Me


Photos taken at An Uncertain Destiny 

No comments: