Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Kitty Cuddles

Kitty Cuddles

This little kitty reminds me of my Hazelnut, my fur baby who loves her snuggles. When I am writing I usually have to take a break because she has decided the narrow space in front of my keyboard is the perfect nap spot. Or if I am writing on paper she will bat at my pen to get my attention. She is a highly demanding little creature, but her cuddles are the best. I can't deny her when she wants some loves, she has me well trained. I think her majesty is waiting for a treat, I better go before she gets too, well troublesome.

Credits
Outfit: AMITOMO / Better Than GACHA / MAITREYA / 2 / RARE (at Kustom9)
Shoes: fri.- Dottie.Sneaks (Coal) - Maitreya
Hair: Exile:: Don't Look Back (at Collabor88)
Ears: [MANDALA]STEKING_EARS_Season5
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Head: CATWA HEAD Candy
Head Applier: DeeTaleZ *Appliers* - "Gabriella" Mixedtype
Eyes: CATWA UN-RIGGED EYE
Eye Applier: .ARISE.Beena Eyes / Pack 3.
Kitten: JIAN Munchkin Kittens 11. Tabby Held
Chair: :CP: Rainy Cuddle Couch Clear (PG)
Desk: Second Spaces - Sugarplum Desk - mint/white
Journal: PILOT- Journal [girly]
Desk stuff: -tres blah- Workspace - Colored Pencils

No comments: