Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Quiet down cupcakes

Shhh

No cupcakes you will not lure me in with your siren song of deliciousness! I have just rewarded myself for all that working out with some new pretties for mt fingers and I will not give in. So hush your song for I will not fall for it today. Try me tomorrow, maybe my resolve will be weakened by then.

Credits
Shirt: Tres Blah - Bib Tank Top (Maitreya) - Rock (at Collabor88)
Pants: Tres Blah - Scrunched Sweats (Maitreya) - Black (at Collabor88)
Rings: l&e Boho rings  silver (Vista Bento hands)
Hair: [e] Aspyn
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Head: CATWA HEAD Candy
Head Applier: DeeTaleZ *Appliers* - "Face Madyson FR" Mixedtype
Eyes: IKON Triumph Eyes - Field
Hands: -VA-VISTA BENTO PROHANDS FEM
Poses: {NANTRA} Show of Hands (at The Liaison Collaborative)
Cupcakes: -tb- Tea Time - Cupcakes
Command Center: Second Spaces - Command Center - shabby white RARE

Counter: {what next} Counter

No comments: