Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Loves last dance

Loves last dance
The past few weeks I haven't felt like myself. It wasn't till shortly after taking this picture that things started to change. I guess sometimes our subconscious works in ways that we don't understand. Maybe the picture is a metaphor, maybe it is the letting go of something. Or maybe it is just a pretty picture where I pretend I can in someway be graceful. You know the complete opposite of my non-digital self.


Credits
Dress: Kaithleen's Swan Dress - White (at Tres Chic)
Foot Wraps: fri. - Aisling.Wraps (Cloud) 
Rings: l&e Boho rings  silver (Vista Bento hands)
Necklace: MG - Necklace - Ashira Teardrop - 1
Hair: Exile::Reveling In You
Body & feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Head: CATWA HEAD Candy
Head Applier: DeeTaleZ *Appliers* - "Gabriella" Mixedtype
Hands: -VA-VISTA BENTO PROHANDS FEM
Poses: an lar [poses] The Dollie Series ( at Momento Mori)

Photo Set: Whole Wheat – Window/Curtain Photo Set

No comments: