Saturday, January 14, 2017

Let me love you

To death.

Let me love you...to death

I just never stated how long that would be. Or how you death may come about. Dark Phire came out to play today. She escaped her padded cell and is now looking for someone to love to death. I suggest you run and DO NOT agree to let her love you. She is scary, hopefully I can get her locked up again soon otherwise, well lets not think about that.

Credits
Dress: *katat0nik* (yellow) Ribbons Dress
Socks: :::Sn@tch Dope Socks & Fishnets:::
Mace: *katat0nik* (gray) Heart Mace
Hair:  Exile:: Iron Maiden (at Collabor88)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Head: CATWA HEAD Candy
Head Applier: Glam Affair  Moirah Applier - Europa
Makeup Applier: Izzie's - Insomnia
Eyes: CATWA UN-RIGGED EYE
Eye Applier: .ARISE. Beena Eyes / Pack 3. (at The ChapterFour)
Hands: -VA-VISTA BENTO PROHANDS FEM
Poses: Label Motion - Christmas Beverage


Photos taken at Whole Wheat

No comments: