Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Air Guitar Solo

It's no secret in my house that I listen to music when I make dinner. I may sing along...horrifically bad. The one thing that I can't stop myself from doing when is a guitar solo, with the right song of course.
Dinner time guitar solo

The music changes depending on my mood or the time of year. Around the holidays it's usually Christmas music. Lately it's been 80's pop hits. There are plenty of air guitar chances when you listen to that. The whole point originally of the post was I was going to do a little series on what inspires these posts, by then I figured who wants to hear why I do it? However you got to learn about my sweet air guitar skills out of it so it's totally a win. Now it's time for a rebel yell, or do I drive you crazy? Okay okay here are the credits.


Credits
Sweatshirt: -tres blah- Olsen Sweatshirt – Cr√®me
Pants: paper.arrow cuffed.jeans dark
Headphones: [MANDALA]EARGASM Headphones
Hair: Exile:: Rush (at Collabor88)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Head: CATWA HEAD Candy
Head Applier: Glam Affair - Catwa Applier - Viktoria - America
Eyes: CATWA UN-RIGGED EYE
Eye Applier: .ARISE. Beena Eyes / Pack 3. (at The ChapterFour)
Hands: -VA-VISTA BENTO PROHANDS FEM
Poses: . Infiniti .  - Air Guitar
Kitchen: Trompe Loeil - Retro Kitchen Midnight
Tins: *Second Spaces* Ready to Bake - muffin tins
Eggs: Amala - Carton of Eggs

Cutting board: Amala - Vegetable Cutting Board

No comments: