Thursday, December 15, 2016

Watching the snow fall

Winter Coffee

I may no longer get snow where I live, but that doesn't mean I can't pretend. I haven't given up drinking coffee in this warmer climate either so it makes sense to have it in my hands. I admit I am trying to drink tea instead when my hands are freezing. Thus far I have a zero percent success rate. Oh well there are worse vices out there to be sure. For now I shall continue to sip my coffee and remember the days of snow (not that I would give up my sunshine for snowflakes)

Credits
Jeans: !Rebel Hope Jealousy Mesh Jeans
Top: ::C'est la vie !:: Yvette autumn look(ashgreen)
Shoes: fri. - Betty.Janes (Pitch) - Maitreya
Hair: Exile:: Eyes On Me (at Collabor88)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body Lara
Head: CATWA Head Candy
Head Applier: .Atomic. Gacha_Elf Catwa Applier - Sugar 6 RARE (at The Arcade)
Eyes: IKON Triumph Eyes  - Nymph
Poses: Nais – Fearne poses


Pictures taken at Nouvelles Aventures

No comments: