Thursday, December 8, 2016

In the shadows

Cold and Alone

It is cold and lonely in the shadows. There however is no paradise by the dashboard lights in this deep dark night. Yup I totally made a Meatloaf reference in this post. Does it show my age? Possibly. Does it show how awesome I am? Totally! Unlike the song I am fully dressed and not going all the way tonight. I may have taken what was supposed to (in my head at least) be a deep post and went silly instead. At least you all are used to it by now. 

Here is a link to the song in case you have no idea what I am talking about  - Paradise By The Dashboard Light


Credits
Sweater: .::Dead Dollz::. Opal Comfy Sweater - Red
Leggings: lassitude & ennui Hisa pants (black) (at We ♥Roleplay)
Boots: Fri.day Charity Boots (coal)
Necklace: Izzie's - A Simple Coin Necklace
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Grace Mesh Hair
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body Lara
Head: CATWA Head Candy
Head Applier: DeeTaleZ *Appliers*  "Face Madyson FR" Mixedtype
Eyes: IKON Triumph Eyes  - Nymph


Photos taken at Fall Trace

No comments: