Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Storytime

Storytime


My dragon friends love it when I read them stories. I try to make sure the stories all have dragons, but not terrible knight who go around killing dragons. Stupid knights don't know what they are doing! All because one dragon once went a little crazy and terrorized a village now all dragons are bad. Hrumf I say. The Dragon Queen, also known as my mom, watches out for all the in our land. I get to play with all the little whelps. They are too adorable for words! That little one who is trying to read over my shoulder is always following me around. I think it may be because our wings are the same color. 

Credits
Dress: {V*Y} Marian Dress - Black Velvet & Gold GIFT
Wings: lassitude& ennui Dragon whelp wings – SOI (at Gacha Garden)
Hair: [e] Sophia
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5
Skin: [Atomic] Skin Gacha // April - Milk - Bloom 1
Eyes: IKON Triumph Eyes - Nymph
Eyelashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash
Pose: {tg.} - My Perfect Afternoon.

Dragons: lassitude& ennui Dragon whelps (at Gacha Garden)

No comments: