Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Fresh Ingredients

Thanksgiving is Thursday here in the US so it's time to get ready for the food! This past weekend I went to get apples and pumpkins for our pies. I decided to take Livy with me for some auntie-niece bonding time. Well her mom may have begged me to take her with me to get some alone time for a few hours. Who am I to say no to a desperate sister? Our first stop was the pumpkin patch.
Pumpkin Picking

We found the the right sized pumpkins to whip up a tasty pumpkin pie from scratch. After that we had to make a quick stop at home to change. I hadn't anticipated the muddiness of the pumpkin patch before we left and our clothes were a mess! Our next stop was the orchard to pick some apples for apple pie, and of course some for eating too.
Apple Picking

We had great fun at the orchard. Livy liked that I let her climb a ladder, carefully supervised of course. I am not that irresponsible, most days. After we finished picking a big bucket full of apples it was time to head home. Livy told me she has a secret to tell me before we left. She told me she found a big wriggling worm in an apple. I was not nearly as enthused about this as she was. Lucky for me she fell asleep on the way home so I didn't have to hear more of her wormy apple tales. Tomorrow we get to work on making those pies.

Credits -Picture one
I wore
Top: -tres blah- Olsen Sweatshirt (Maitreya) – Cranberry
Pants: paper.arrow cuffed.trousers slate
Hair: [e] Piper
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Head: CATWA HEAD Candy
Head Applier: DeeTaleZ *Appliers* - "Face Tulip" Mixedtype
Eyes: CATWA Mesh Eyes Pack

Livy wore
Outfit: {PB} Jora Outfit Plum Kid
Shoes: {PB} Raven Slip Ons Kid
Hair: *barberyumyum*79 (brown)
Body: (ToddleeDoo) Body - KID - Girl 
Skin: {LPP} Petal TD Skin *Milky*
Eyes: AMITOMO.Eye Collection 2 - 7
Pose: {tg.} - Apple Kisses (comes with apple, apple bucket and crate)

Décor:
PILOT - Ladder Display RARE
PILOT - Hay with Blanket [Green]
Jian Hillside Orchard :: Apple Tree
{what next} Orchard Fallen Apples Décor



Credits -Picture two
I Wore
Sweater: [Decoy] Viera Sweater - Orange
Pants: paper.arrow cuffed.trousers forest
Hair: Exile:: Flickering Light
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara

Livy Wore
Sweatshirt: {V*Y} Open Hoodie - Bonjour Bebes
Pants: {PB} Blair Outfit pants
Hair: *barberyumyum*66 (brown)
Body: (ToddleeDoo) Body - KID - Girl
Skin: {LPP} Petal TD Skin *Milky*
Eyes: AMITOMO.Eye Collection 2 - 7
Fence Poses: {tg.} - On the Fence.
Pumpkin patch: {RW} Mesh Pumpkin Patches & Vines Set

No comments: