Thursday, November 24, 2016

Baking Pies

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving here in the US so it's time to bake those pies. There is only so much room in the oven with the big ol' turkey in there. So today Livy and I went on a pie baking mission at my house while her mom cleaned theirs. First up was making the crust. This is not as fun as I had thought. In fact it took me more than one try to get the crust right. I am new at this crust from scratch thing. I did have quite the adorable helper.

baking

After baking the pies we needed for tomorrow we decided to use the leftover crust dough and filling to make little hand pies. I should have known not to turn my back on a little trouble maker...

Mini pie thief

That little Thanksgiving turkey stole one of the mini pies and tried to run away from me! Oh well her mom will have to deal with a messy sugar monster tonight and not me. I am such a loving sister!

Credits
I wore
Sweater: -Pixicat- Cozy.Sweater - Cold
Jeans: -tres blah- Grace Cropped Jeans  - Cream
Hair: Exile:: Rare Bird (at Collabor88)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5
Head: CATWA HEAD Candy V4.9
Head Applier: DeeTaleZ *Appliers* - "Face Tulip" Mixedtype

Eyes: IKON Triumph Eyes  - Field

Livy Wore
Outfit: ! {SPS} Autumn Cutie (at Ninety-Nine)
Hair: *barberyumyum*79(brown)
Body: (ToddleeDoo)- KID - Girl
Skin: {LPP} Petal TD Skin *Milky*
Eyes: AMITOMO.Eye Collection 2 - 7

D├ęcor
Kitchen: Trompe Loeil - Finley Kitchenette
Pies and cookbook: {what next} Country Kitchen Decor

Poses
Baking: {xoxo} poses Baking With Momma
Pie Thief: { Bellybean } Thanksgiving Mischief 1- My Slice (at Ninety-Nine)
The Chaser: an lar [poses] The Kildaire Series

No comments: