Friday, October 28, 2016

Quiet Corner for Coffee

Coffee

I love grabbing a cup of coffee and finding a quiet spot to just chill out in and have a moment to myself. Moments alone are very rare and I jump on them any chance I get! I am also a somewhat terrible person because I will listen to things other people are talking about, like where to get the best chicken and waffles near my house. I do this in Second Life as well. Only it's more socially acceptable when it is talked about in a group you are in. For instance these pictures were taken at Whole Wheat, which I had never heard of till it was mentioned as a place for fall pictures.

They have different scenes all set up there, like the coffee house which is where I chose for my pictures. It is really worth checking out as they are always adding to it.

Quiet corner for me

I had to add this picture so you could see the adorableness of my face. It makes me look all sweet and approachable...it lies.

Credits
Coat w/hair: *COCO*_HoodedCoat(Black)+Hair
Tank: paper.arrow beach.tank solid.flamingo
Pants: paper.arrow cuffed.trousers black
Shoes: fri. - Dottie.Sneaks (Coal)
Necklace: Cute Poison - Hespiria Moon Necklaces Silver
Head: CATWA HEAD Candy
Head Applier: .Atomic. Gacha_Autumn Catwa Applier - Creme RARE (Season’sStory)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Eyes: IKON Triumph Eyes - Nymph
Coffee: -tres blah- Coffee To Go

Photos taken at Whole Wheat

No comments: