Monday, October 10, 2016

Autumn

Autumn

This year I am getting used to a whole different type of autumn than I have known. Warm days and green leaves are not what I grew up with, but I am sort of liking it. However the hurricane bit I could do without. I shouldn't complain, because all the sunshine and green makes me a happy camper. Well not a camper because I am not a sleep under the stars kind of person. I do however like to take walks. On of my favorite places to walk around is Old Saint Augustine. If you ever get the chance you should totally visit. I should stop there before I turn this into a tour guide post.

Credits
Dress: ::C'est la vie !:: Ghita dress (nileblue) (at ShinyShabby)
Head Accessory: *LODE* Head Accessory - Forest Breath [fog]
Shoes: [BREATHE]-Amely Flats
Hair: Exile:: Southern Shade
Head: CATWA HEAD Candy V4.9
Head Applier: -Belleza- FLF Mila Catwa Applier
Eyelash Applier: [Buzz] The Flutter Lash
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5
Eyes: IKON Triumph Eyes  - Field
Poses: an lar [poses] The Riana Series (at ShinyShabby)


Photos taken here

No comments: