Wednesday, September 14, 2016

You Look Fine

"You look fine", that is what she told me when she woke me up from my nap to take a picture in the yard. I knew I shouldn't have trusted her, you never trust an older sibling. I should have learned that over the years, but did I? Obviously not or else I wouldn't look like I got into a fight with a squirrel.
Post nap photo

Oh well even looking like still have sleepiness in my eyes we are still a cute pair, though maybe next time I will decide when we take a picture!

Credits
I wore
Jeans: !RebelHope Jealousy Mesh Jeans
Shirt: Stories&Co. Lazy Sweatshirt - Alaska (at The Arcade)
Hair: Exile::Hot (at The Arcade)
Head: CATWA HEAD Candy V4.9
Head Applier: : DeeTaleZ - "Merry" Mixedtype
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5
Eyes: IKON Triumph Eyes - Nymph


She wore
Jeans: *Fishy Strawberry* Moto Jeggings  - Ombre 1
Shirt: -tres blah- Fitted Tee  – White (at The Arcade)
Hair: Exile::Cold – Natural Fusion HUD (at The Arcade)
Head: Genesis_Head_Kenna_2.0
Lipstick applier: [MUDSKIN ]_Aya#Water Gloss_Light
Eye applier: [MUDSKIN ]_Aya#Bijou Eyes
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5

Pose:  Glamrus . Don't Mind

No comments: