Friday, September 9, 2016

Omens in Flight

Have you ever Googled the name of something you bought because it was a word you have never seen before? I have, in fact I do it very often for certain brands, mostly from We ♥ Roleplay. Finding out what the word means usually influences what I decide to do for a photo. This is one of those times, of course as usual I took some creative liberties.
Flight of birds

Standing there watching the birds in their flight one can often wonder what they are doing. Are they playing a game, running from something or may they are just a sign from above that needs interpretation? If it is the last then that is where I come in. You see I am an modern day Auspex, a bird watcher of sorts. You see I have a gift to divine omens from the flight of these birds you see here. Not all omens are bad, however these are ravens so...yeah.
2016-9-8_023

One day I hope to be able to take flight just like the birds I spend my time watching, until then I will be content interpreting the messages they bring to me.

Credits
Dress: A:S:S - Ireth dress - blood (MAITREYA experimental) (at We Roleplay)
Tattoo: +Fallen Gods Inc. AUSPEX Tattoo (Twisted Hunt)*
Hair: Exile:: Take It Slow (at Collabor88)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5
Head: CATWA HEAD Candy V4.9
Head Applier: DeeTaleZ *Appliers* CATWA Head "Merry" Mixedtype (unpacked)
Lipstick applier: < nova > Jade Lipsticks
Eyeshadow applier: Veechi - Mythic Shadow
Eyes: IKON Triumph Eyes (right) - Nymph
Poses: an lar [poses] The Enchante Series
Ravens: [we're CLOSED] raven flock


*Get details here

No comments: