Tuesday, August 9, 2016

My Week With Livy - Day Two - Catching Fireflies

Day Two - Catching Fireflies

On the second day of...no wait it's not Christmas time yet. Let's try that again shall we? On day two of Livy's visit I thought it would be fun to catch some fireflies. I hadn't done it since I was a kid myself so it took a fair amount of practice for us to finally catch some light up creepy crawlies. Livy was quite proud of her catch. Of course being the nice people we are, we released the fireflies shortly after we caught them. I though I was trying to teach her a deep lesson, she just thought it was so she could catch more. Oh well at least I can say I tried.

Credits
I Wore
Outfit: AMITOMO / Minimalism GACHA / 8 / MAITREYA
Shoes: REIGN.- CALIFORNIA SANDALS (MAITREYA)
Hair: Exile:: Breathing You In
Head: CATWA HEAD Candy
Head Applier:  DeeTaleZ *Appliers*  "Face Amaya" Mixedtype 
Body: Maitreya Lara
Eyes: IKON Triumph Eyes  - Nymph
Firefly lights: **CC** - Summer Solstice - (linen)
              **CC** - Summer Solstice - (plushie)

Pose: . Infiniti .  - Fireflies - 1

Livy Wore
Outfit: ~*Buglets*~  Rosie Outfit
Hair: *barberyumyum*66 (brown)
Body: (ToddleeDoo) - KID - Girl BETA (ToddleeDoo)
Eyes: AMITOMO.Eye Collection 2 - 7
Skin:  (*ANGELICA) MAYU :milktea: natural_br brow
Firefly Jar: LittleLlama - Holdable Jar - Fireflies

No comments: