Thursday, August 11, 2016

My Week With Livy - Day Three - Swimming

Day Three - Swimming

Yesterday I showed off the pictures of Livy and I catching fireflies, today we are swimming! Livy wanted to show me how she can swim without floaties now. I recently had a pool installed at my house and we used that. we actually hit the pool most days, but this was the day I actually had a friend around to snap a picture. Looks like they got my best angle. Noe looking at the picture, Livy and I were color coordinated with the pool and it's tiles quite nicely, go figure.

Credits
I wore
Swimsuit: [Azuchi] Emily Navy
Hair: Exile:: Minutes In Reverse
Head: CATWA HEAD Candy

Body: Maitreya Lara

Livy wore
Bathing suit: {PB} Dahlia Swimsuit Mint
Hair: Doe: Bonnie (solid) BOW - Browns
Body:  (ToddleeDoo) - KID - Girl BETA
Eyes: AMITOMO.Eye Collection 2 - 7
Skin:  (*ANGELICA) MAYU :milktea: natural_br brow

Pose: Glamrus Kids . Swimming Without My Floats!
Pool: .:Bee designs:. Paradise Swimming Pool 

No comments: