Monday, August 8, 2016

My Week With Livy - Day One - Playing Princess

Day One - Playing Princess

As you can see I had a not so little visitor this past week. I updated her room in my house just before he visit. What can I say she visits often and I want to keep my "Awesome Auntie" status. She may have grown out of some things, but playing princess isn't one of them. Well I mean sort of. You see she has realized that the Fairy Godmother really has all the power and not the princess. So she decided I needed to be the princess this time. I guess that is better than me being a wicked witch!

Credits
I wore
Romper: ...Mutresse... Polly Jumpsuit -
Hair: Exile:: Captive Kiss
Head: CATWA HEAD Candy
Head Applier: DeeTaleZ *Appliers*  "Face Amaya" Mixedtype 
Body: Maitreya Lara
Eyes: IKON Triumph Eyes  - Nymph
Jar: Schadenfreude Memories of Love

Livy wore
Outfit: ! {SPS} Somerley
Hair: *barberyumyum*66 (brown)
Body: (ToddleeDoo) - KID - Girl  
Eyes: AMITOMO.Eye Collection 2 - 7
Skin:  (*ANGELICA) MAYU :milktea: natural_br brow

Pose: {tg.} - Playing Princesses.  Comes with wand and crown

No comments: