Thursday, August 25, 2016

Dancing with a memory

Dancing with a memory

I may be missing someone very much, or maybe I am trying to be "arty". It is quite possible that it is a combination of the two. I wish I could think of something wise or moving to say, but I got nothing today. Hopefully I will be more brilliant in the future, for now you can have the credits.

Credits
On the Lady
Dress: :V.e. Harper Halter Red Gown
Necklace: MG - Necklace - Belladonna Crystal Beaded Choker
Hair: Exile:: Dangerous w/mask (at Collabor88)
Head: CATWA HEAD Candy V4.9
Head applier: Glam Affair - Lilo Applier ( Catwa / Bibi ) Jamaica 01 (at Gacha Garden)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5
Eyes: IKON Triumph Eyes  - Nymph

Poses: {QP} - Let's Dance

On the Gentleman 
Jacket: !APHORISM! Cassady Jacket Black
Pants: !APHORISM! Cassady Trousers Black
Hair: *Dura-Boy*57(Black)
Body: Slink Physique MALE Mesh Body
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands MALE - Relaxed
Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Male Feet PHYSIQUE Flat
Skin: Clef dePeau:Marco:T5 Base Treasure Trail
Scruff: >> Aeros Facial Hair << Beard :: scruffy soft
Eyes: IKON Triumph Eyes - Soldier

No comments: