Friday, July 1, 2016

Evening Cocktails

Evening Cocktail

One of my requirements for any house it to have a spot in the back yard for my to enjoy a drink, or drinks. Some days call for more than one you know. I do offer virgin drinks at my place if you ever care to visit. Maybe if I go out before the sun is setting I could get a little more color, but then again maybe not...

Credits
Dress: !APHORISM! Nicole Maxi Dress Boho (at C88)
Shoes: fri.- Jenny.Sandals (Wheat)
Ring: =Zenith=Boho Ring (Flower) - Sliver
Hair: Exile:: Can't Stop The Feeling (at Summerfest)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5
Head: CATWA HEAD Candy V4.9
Head Applier: Glam Affair - Catwa Applier - Aurore - Europa 02 (at Kustom9)
Ears: [MANDALA]STEKING_EARS_Season5
Eyes: IKON Triumph Eyes - Armor

Drink w/pose: {what next} Under The Stars Bar - RARE

No comments: