Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Running Late

Coffee and Donuts

When you are running late for something I suggest bringing donuts. No one can be mad when you bring donuts...right? I am really late with this post, by like a month, but you forgive me don't you because I have donuts. You see I have a very good reason to have been blog absent, I have moved. It was a big move for me, from the Northeastern part of the US to the Southeastern part. I had to wait for my computer and everything to arrive. I took forever or so it felt. But I am back and should be blogging like normal and yesterday Sakura, my partner in crime came back so yay!

Credits
On Phire
Outfit: Coquet. Ariana Mint
Rings: Izzie's - HS10 Spring Midi Rings silver (Slink casual)
Hair: Exile::Empty Pages
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands V2.3 -Casual
Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet Deluxe V1.2.4
Skin: -Belleza- Eva FLF SK Br
Freckles: Izzie's - Freckles (face only)
Eyes: IKON Triumph Eyes - Poltergeist
Eyelashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper
Pose: **Label Motion - Breakfast Subscriber GIFT

On Bunny
Outfit: Coquet. Ariana Floral
Hair: Exile:: Another Day Gone
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5
Skin: DeeTaleZ Skin Marlow 2 FRECKLES brown Mixedtype
Eyes: {S0NG} :: Thea~ Blue Eye
Eyelashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper

Pose: Label Motion – Coffee

Photos taken at LoLo 

No comments: