Thursday, June 16, 2016

Pond Side

At the pond

Some days you need to just take a break from all the craziness and have a little time out for yourself. Or share it with a duck, ducks don't mind. It's almost summer, almost time to give up my jeans for a good long while. I have a feeling I will be wearing more dresses, skirts and shorts this summer than in the past. I tend to dress my digital self to match the seasons in my non digital life. Get ready for more bare legs and bare shoulders!

Credits
Shirt: ::C'est lavie !:: Judith cami (stripe lemon) (at The Chapter Four)
Pants: paper.arrow cuffed.jeans dark
Bracelet: EarthStones Suni Bracelet - Jungle Sun
Necklace: Amala - The Swallow Necklace  - Silver
Sandals: fri. - Sophie.Sandals (Cloud)
Hair: Exile:: Morning Glory (at Collabor88)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5
Head: LOGO Alex v3.1
Head Applier: GlamAffair - Melanie Appleirs for LOGO - 06 ( America )

Poses: -.labelmotion.- Scene#2 

No comments: