Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Calm Before the Storm

Calm before the storm

One thing I have learned since I moved to Florida is never trust a blue sky. It can turn grey and pour in a matter of minutes. There is always this calm before the heavens open up. I don't mind it though because I love the sound of the rain hitting the roof. That being said I need to run out to the store before the rain visits today.

Credits
Shirt: NX-Nardcotix Kala Shirt Red [EXP MAITREYA] (at TLC)
Pants: paper.arrow pedal.pushers white [maitreya.BETA]
Shoes: ....Mutresse... Gugu Sandals for Maitreya Body (flat feet)
Bracelet: Izzie's- Newport Anchor Bracelet  (at TLC)
Necklace: Izzie's - Newport Anchor Necklace (at TLC)
Glasses:  [Z O O M] Sweetkiss glasses
Hair: Exile::Reveling In You (at C88)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5
Head: LOGO Alex v3.1
Head Applier: GlamAffair - Melanie Appleirs for LOGO - 06 ( America )
Poses: an lar[poses] The Elena Series (at TLC)


Photo taken at Baja Norte

No comments: