Monday, May 9, 2016

Kitty Sitting

Watch my cats she asked, don't worry they are well behaved she said. I foolishly believed her.
Kitty Sitting

Now I am trying to get work done and there are kitties everywhere! Sure there are the well behaved ones chilling under my desk, but then there are the trouble makers. I didn't even think there was room in my purse for a cat to squeeze into! And then there is the one nestled in my box of receipts. I hope my accountant isn't allergic to cats. Then there is the grey one, he likes being on my desk, mostly on my keyboard so I am hoping the tablet will keep him occupied for a little while. One, two...six. Six!?!?! I could have sworn there were seven! Be right back I have a kitty to find!
Sneaky one

I found her! She crept upstairs. How I could have missed her purpleness not being downstairs with the rest is beyond me. Hopefully their mommy will be back from her trip soon. I think one on one is more my speed when it comes to kitties.

Credits
Dress: ::C'est lavie !:: Lisa cardigan(aqua)
Shoes: Fri.day - Cora.Heels (Antique)
Jewelry: :[P]:- Victorienne Jewelry -Silver
Hair: [e] Sophia
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual
Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet Deluxe
Skin: -GlamAffair - Caroline Jamaica - Clean F
Freckles: Izzie's - Freckles (face only)
Eyes: IKON Triumph Eyes - Poltergeist
Eyelashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper

Kitties: lassitude & ennui Mittens cats (at Gacha Garden)

No comments: