Thursday, April 21, 2016

Picnic Time

Picnic Pair

I thought it was time to drag Bunny out for a picnic. She was a bit on the reluctant side. Okay she was downright cranky about it, but she still agreed. Now normally in my posts I don't mention designers by name, but this time I am. Don't fear it's for a totally good reason. You see the cute pose I have going on here. Well I wouldn't have been able to take the picture if it weren't for Luna, the owner of !bang. You see the vendor spit out the wrong pose when I bought it and as soon as I let her know she sent me the proper pose and made things all better. She was really quick about it! well that is enough of my yammering for today, see you next time!

Credits
Phire Wore
Dress: =Zenith=Vintage Picnic Dress (all colors) Maitreya - RARE
Shoes: Ingenue :: Carmen Wedges (Maitreya) :: Cafe
Basket: =Zenith=Spring Picnic Rattan Basket B (Camel)
Hair: Clawtooth: Adventure Girl - Coffee with cream
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5
Skin: [Atomic] Skin Gacha // April - Milk - Bloom
Eyes: IKON Triumph Eyes  - Poltergeist
Eyelashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper 

Bunny Wore
Dress: =Zenith=Vintage Spring Dress (Choco)-Maitreya
Shoes: Ingenue :: Louise Heels (Maitreya) :: Latte
Hair: Exile:: Another Day Gone
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5
Skin: [Atomic] Skin Gacha // April - Honey - Breezey
Eyes: {S0NG} :: Bio~ Ice Eye
Eyelashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper
Pose: !bang - lineup

No comments: