Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Mr. Grant and I

Mr. Grant and I

Mr Grant and I headed out for a day of sunshine. Mr. Grant it my dog, you see he is named after one of my favorite old actors, Cary Grant. There was just something about him in his films, but that is neither here nor there. Since my non digital life has been holding me hostage I have been hitting up events right before they close. Case in point Mr. Grant himself, you can grab him at The Chapter Four, but it ends tomorrow do hurry!

Credits
Shirt: The SecretStore - Honey Cotton Shirt - Chalk
Skirt: The SecretStore - Peggy Pleated Skirt - Black Polka
Glasses: Glamistry - Sunglasses [PU2014]
Necklace: Cae :: Whimsy :: Necklace :: Tahitian
Hair: **RE** Annie Hat - Naturals
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5
Skin: [Atomic] Skin Gacha // April - Milk - Bloom
Eyes: IKON Triumph Eyes - Poltergeist
Mr. Grant: *Pink Acid Our Dear Ivy English Bulldog Male 06 - (at The Chapter Four )

Pose: an lar [poses] The Dahlia Series

No comments: