Monday, March 21, 2016

We ♥ Roleplay

Today I am going to share two different looks that were inspired by pretties from We ♥ Roleplay. The first up in a sweet looking villager taking the time to stop and smell the daisies. I was feeling in the mood for flowers and warmth for this one.
Smelling the daisies

I just feels so warm and inviting, better than the snow I saw today that is for sure!


For this next one I went and embraced Fire, which most of you know is how my Second Life name is pronounced. Some claim I have named myself for my temper, but I am not *that* bad.
Fire Touched

What I think is really cool is the fact that both pictures use the same head applier, but with a change of lipstick and a different windlight it changes it. One looks pure and innocent and the other sexy and sultry. Shall we move on to the credits?

Credits 
Picture One
Pants: lassitude & ennui Handstitched leather leggings (at We <3 RolePlay)
Top: PEQE - Femme Masculinne (at We <3 RolePlay)
Necklace: :[P]:- Maiklu Necklace [Cord]
Hair: [e] Sybil (at We <3 RolePlay)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5
Head: LOGO Alex v3.0 Omega Mesh Face
Head Applier:  DeeTaleZ *Appliers* Logo Heads "Face Kemina" Mixedtype (at Skin Fair 2016)
Poses: an lar [poses] The Garnet Series (at We <3 RolePlay)
Decor
Well: dust bunny . storybook living . wishing well (at The Arcade)
Trees and FlowersLittle Branch


Picture Two
Tail: !dM deviousMind "Erielle" **FIRE FISH**
Starfish: .:Wimey:. Cover Your Boobs Pls Gold
Necklace: *{Junbug}* Perles de la Mer - Pure Silver
Bracelet: *{Junbug}* De la Mer Bracelet Silver
Hair: Exile::Wink (at The Arcade)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5
Head: LOGO Alex v3.0 Omega Mesh Face
Head Applier: DeeTaleZ *Appliers* Logo Heads "Face Kemina" Mixedtype (at Skin Fair 2016)
Hand Tattoo: + Fallen Gods Inc. Fire Touch (at We <3 RolePlay)

Poses: oOo Studio: Pretty



My posts may be a bit sporadic as I am moving. I am going where there is no snow and lots of sunshine!

No comments: