Wednesday, February 10, 2016

The Quiet Life

Quiet Life

When I was taking this picture (and the other dozen I didn't like) I kept thinking of Beauty and The Beast. I am not saying I am Belle or The Beast, it's actually for another reason. If you have ever seen the movie than you know the song Belle sings as she walks into town. Yeah that kept playing in my head, well just the "Little town, it's a quiet village..."When I took this picture I had yet to see a real snowy day, now I have had 3 days in a row and it looks just like that around here. So now I tell you that part about this post that will make you possibly dislike me greatly, my outfit, hair, cup and skin are all from events that have ended. Please don't hate me!

Credits
Outfit: _dami_open cardigan+slim pintuck skinny jean SET5 (store currently relocating)
Hair: [e] Shelby*
Coffee Cup: floorplan. coffee cup / hers
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual
Skin: Atomic {Gacha} Winter_Porcelain - Frosted*
Eyes: IKON Triumph Eyes - Armor (ML)
Poses: BellePoses - Drew

Photos taken at here
*Not in the stores 

No comments: