Tuesday, February 2, 2016

At Peace With Winter

At Peace with winter

It's Groundhog's Day today and the prediction from Phil and Chuckles (our state groundhog) is that it will be an early Spring. With the mild winter we have had I don't think that is any surprise. That being said I think I have come to have an appreciation for Winter and the snow that it brings. This could be because I know it is my last winter in the Northeast. Gone will be the need to shovel, the threats of snow days and the ice slicked roads. The idea used to terrify me. I have never lived anywhere else, now I look at it like a grand new adventure. This adventure is leaving me buried in cardboard boxes currently, but it's all part of the fun right? So I shall bid a fond farewell to the winters I have known and embrace the winters yet to come.


Credits
Dress: {amiable}Fur Knit Girly Autumn One-piece_WH
Leggings: Tee*fy Eva High-Waisted Leggings  -Pearl
Scarf: ::C'est la vie !:: Virginie scarf
Boots: fri.- Jessica.Boots (Redwood)
Hair: Tableau Vivant \\  Starry Night \\ Ponytail - Ombre
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual
Skin: Atomic {Gacha} Winter_Sugar - Blizzard (at The Epiphany)*
Eyes: IKON Triumph Eyes - Armor
Poses: an lar [poses] 

*Ends today

No comments: