Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Garden Maze

I have always wanted to go into a garden maze before in my non-digital life, and one of these days I hope to. I have had fun in corn mazes before, but it's just not the same as lush garden greens. So for now I have decided to be content with the digital version.
Entering the Maze

I have always wondered what happens if someone gets lost in a garden maze. I mean you can't exactly cut through the hedges, at least not that I imagine. How do they make sure no one is lost in it over night? I guess I could Google it but the answers I make up in my head are probably more amusing than the truth. I took several wrong turns and hot many a dead end before coming to the center of the garden maze I visited.
Serenity at the center

When I did get to the center it was very serene. There were butterflies flitting about and of course flowers. As you can see there are tulips in the center and tulips just happen to be my favorite flower.

Credits
Shirt: (fd) Winter Wrap - Swamp
Jeans: !Rebel Hope Jealousy Mesh Jeans
Shoes: Ingenue :: Ninette Heels (Slink) :: Sassafras
Bag: ::C'est la vie !:: Mabel bag
Necklace: p.a. measure.my.heart.necklace silver
Hair: Exile::Loose Ends (at Collabor88)
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual
Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet Mid Right
Skin: -Belleza- Beth FLF SK 2 R
Eyes: IKON Triumph Eyes - Armor
Eyelashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper
Poses: an lar [poses] Simpli Series III

No comments: