Thursday, January 7, 2016

Fresh Start

I felt it was time to do a little redecorating, they only problem is where to start. I have so much furniture in "storage" that I feel it's time to dust some of it off. The problem I face is I have no defined style when it comes to my furniture so where does one start?
Where to start?

Maybe I should start by figuring how I want each room to feel. I know that the kitchen should feel welcoming because that is where everyone always gathers no matter the occasion. The living room I want to be functional and not at all stuffy looking. I want people to feel comfortable there, but not have it look the a total mess of a place with nothing tying with each other. My bedroom is the easiest of all. I know I want color in there, mints, blues and teals, all working together of course. No matter what I end up doing I know one thing, I have a pretty decent view.
The view is nice

Credits
Shirt: -tres blah- Open Collar Blouse  - Green
Jeans: -tres blah- Grace Cropped Jeans  - Black
Hair: !Oleander ~ Halverson. (group gift)
Head: LOGO Alex v3.0
Head Applier: Glam Affair - Melanie Appleirs for LOGO - 09 ( Jamaica ) RARE
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual
Poses: an lar [poses] The Ginger Series (The Fantasy Collective Hunt)
Furniture:  What Next

No comments: