Thursday, December 17, 2015

On the Naughty List

There are some things that just do not fly in my world. One of those things was having a younger sibling. I mean here I am going along as an only child for what felt like ages. Then along comes a little sister. What a pain! I tried my best to be nice. I hung stockings with her and told her all about how Santa would fill them with sweets and treats.
Nice

See a sweet sisterly moment, until something happened. She annoyed me so much I started to tease her. I mean it was all in good fun. Of course she could take a joke, so she told our parents. Look it wasn't that bad!
Not So Nice

I was only holding her present out of reach. Who hasn't done that to a younger sibling or two before? It's like an older sibling rite of passage or something. I didn't take getting tattled on too well, I know that I was a little extreme in my response, but I was young and emotional. Besides Santa can always use more elves right?
Just plain mean
Sure now I may slightly regret it, but hey I am making it up be being a super awesome aunt to her kid. I must have a guilty concious.

Credits
On My Little Sister
Outfit: {PB} Liv Hoodie Sky Baby
Hair: [e] Cassidy
Body: Cutebytes (ToddleeDoo) BABY - Girl
Skin: (*ANGELICA) MEI-MEI :cream:
Eyes: (*ANGELICA) MEI-MEI EYES #ghana sweet


On Younger Phire
Outfit: {V*Y} Treestache Cozy Sweater & Green Striped Jeggings (at Big Dreams for Big Kids Christmas Village)
Shoes: Pure Poison - Kath Flats - Green -
Hair: Exile::Cozy Winter Nights (at Collabor88)
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual
Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet Flat
Skin: (*ANGELICA) MAYU :latte: freckle
Eyes: IKON Triumph Eyes - Poltergeist
Eyelashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper
Poses:
      {tg.} - By the Chimney With Care. (at The Playroom)
      {tg.} - Out of Reach! (at The Playroom)
      {tg.} - Return to Santa! (at The Playroom)

No comments: