Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Catch Me!

Weeee

I like to climb on things and jump off of them. I don't climb too high most times. A fear of heights has it's way of curbing enthusiastic vertical feats. I also like to be silly. When I can combine the two it has the chance to be epic! For instance maybe jumping off a fence post and yelling "Surprise!" and expecting my male companion to catch me, but then again sometimes he pretends not to know me.
Sneak Attack

This was one of those times. He didn't not catch me as I had hoped. There was no rom-com catching and tumbling to the ground like I had envisioned. The only tumbling to the ground that happened was me, I tried to brace my fall, but that didn't go so well. I guess I should be thankful nothing broke, and I didn't smash my face, but...
Ummm ooops

Who wants to spend this time of year in a wrist brace? At least with help to tie my skates I can still take a turn or two on the ice.

Credits 

First two Photos
On Him
Sweater: ::K:: Mock Neck Sweater Homme Mocha
Pants: [Deadwool] Corduroy pants  - mustard
Boots: [Deadwool] Ulrich boots - (fitted) - brown (at Lost & Found)
Hair: MINA Hair - Josef (no materials)
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands MALE V2.2  - Relaxed
Skin: Clef de Peau:Declan:T5 Base Hairy
Eyes: IKON Triumph Eyes - Soldier
Pose: an lar [poses] The Bruadar Series (at Shiny Shabby)

On Me
Cardigan: !Rebel Hope - Sonoma Mesh Cardigan_Maitreya
Jean: !Rebel Hope Jealousy Mesh Jeans_Maitreya
Boots: fri. - Fiona.Boots (Buck) -
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Sharon Mesh Hair - Pancake
Head: LOGO Infinity Alex
Head Applier: Izzie's - LOGO Alex Appliers (Tiggi freckles peach)
Body, hands, feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.4
Poses: an lar [poses] The Neverland Series (at Enchantment)

Third Photo

Bodysuit: {Luxuria} Confetti Bodysuit *chili red*
Cardigan: *COCO*_OpenFrontCardigan(DarkBrown)_
Jeans: !Rebel Hope Jealousy Mesh Jeans_Maitreya
Wrist Brace: [ht+] wrist brace
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Sharon Mesh Hair - Pancake
Head: LOGO Infinity Alex
Head Applier: Izzie's - LOGO Alex Appliers (Tiggi freckles peach)
Body, hands, feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.4
Chair: 8f8 - Granny's Winter Cottage - Armchair

No comments: