Wednesday, December 30, 2015

A Winter Dream

The nice thing about having a dream, especially a snowy one, is that you can't feel the cold. Which means in dreams you don't have to be bundled up in a warm coat and all the other nonsense one needs in the winter.
Winter Dream

I didn't just wander in my dream. I met people along the way. The first people or are they cookies, that I met were a pair of Gingerbread Men who looked to be playing hide and seek. They were quite friendly all smiles and waving. I wonder if I would have tried to eat them if I liked gingerbread.
Gingerbread frolicing

Next I came upon a little group of fairies. They were adorable! I wanted to fly around with them and play. Sadly even in my dream I was unable to fly like them.
I want to fly

I came as close as possible by climbing up on the mushroom. Maybe if the alarm clock hadn't gone off I may have taken flight. Isn't that always the way it goes? You get to a good part in a dream and then it is time to wake up. Oh well there are always other nights full of other dreams.

Credits
Dress: ::C'est la vie !:: Felicia dress(plaid navy*red)
Socks: fri. - Lydia.Socks (Maitreya Tied Top) -  (Cloud)
Shoes: Ingenue :: Lydia D. Booties (Maitreya) :: Steel
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Bernadette [Hat] (group gift)
Head: LOGO Alex
Head Applier: Izzie's - LOGO Alex Appliers (Tiggi freckles peach)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.4
Poses: an lar [poses] The Motion Series (at GEN-neutral)

Photos Taken at StoryBrooke Gardens

No comments: