Monday, November 9, 2015

Shades of Brown

The Walkway

Brown seems to be the prevailing color in my world at the moment. I am sure it will soon be replaced with white, but for the time being there is brown. The trees are naked! I also realize I have been wearing boots a lot lately. I think that is because in my non-digital life I live in boots this time of year. It's possible I may have a boot addiction. But that is for another day. I chose the red purse for a pop of color against my brown canvas, though it does come with a HUD so I could have gone all brown. I think the red was a good choice.
The Walkway II

There are many things that I envy about my digital self, one of those is her ability to always look good in a hat. She doesn't have to deal with hat head when taking one off. Oh well, at least with this hair I could wear it with or without the hat. I however think the hat looks good and besides you not want that heat escaping. I think I may have yammered on enough this morning. I will free you from my thoughts by sharing the credits of this look with you.

Credits
Outfit: ::C'est la vie !:: Paula look(sweater moca) (at The Chapter Four)
Bag: ::C'est la vie !:: Mylene Ruffle Bag
Boots: fri. - Maggie.Boots (Charcoal)
Hair: Magika - Darkness Falls (Hat)
Body & Hands: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.4
Skin: Izzie's - Shay Skin natural BRB
Freckles: Izzie's - Freckles (body + face)
Eyes: IKON Triumph Eyes  - Poltergeist
Eyelashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper
Poses:  Maidenly Grace AO (Oracul Animation HUD) 

No comments: