Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Always Thankful for Family

A while ago I took my niece Livy to her grandparents cottage, and while we were there I thought it would be a good idea to take some Thanksgiving themed pictures because I wasn't sure I would see her for the holiday. And because I am all about cheesiness I made sure we had matching outfits. I will not even begin to describe the amount of shapewear I had to wear underneath to get this dress to fit. What can I say the only matching outfits I could find were in the kids department. Once I was trussed up and dressed like a turkey we headed outside to take some pictures. I got the camera all set up on the tripod and angled as best I could. I then scooped Livy up in to my arms and told her to say cheese. It seems the little trickster didn't like my smile and helped "fix" it.
Silly Girl

She is just a laugh a minute I tell ya. I thought it would be good for Livy to write down what she was thankful for on an easel I found in the shed. I handed her a piece of chalk and got to setting up the camera for another picture. When I first walked over after adjusting the camera I saw she was thankful for candy. I asked her if there was anything else she was thankful for, knowing there was only one answer I was looking for. She listed a few other things before landing on the one I wanted to see. It's nice to know where family ranks on the list!
I give up!



Credits
I Wore
Dress: {V*Y} Big Kid Abi Dress - Thankful Arrow RARE (at The Playroom)
Boots: fri. - Maggie.Boots (Bison)
Ring: ieQED jellybean.ring.silver.left
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Sharon Mesh Hair - Pancake
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands V2.3  - Casual
Skin: Izzie's - Shay Skin natural BRB
Lipstick: Izzie's - Shay Lipstick strawberry
Freckles: Izzie's - Freckles (body + face)
Eyes: IKON Triumph Eyes (right) - Poltergeist

Eyelashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper



Livy Wore
Dress: {V*Y} TD BABY Abi Dress - Thankful Arrow RARE (at The Playroom)
Boots: Minuet - Fringe Boot - Light Brown -TD
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Poppy Mesh Hair - Pancake
Body: Cutebytes BABY - Girl (ToddleeDoo)
Skin: (*ANGELICA) MEI-MEI :cream:
Eyes: (*ANGELICA) MEI-MEI EYES #ghana sweet
Flags: Little Llama - Game Face #3 (BOXED) RARE (at The Playroom)
           Little Llama - Face Flag - #30 (at The Playroom)
Poses:
         Picture one: xoxo poses - Endless Love
         Picture two: an lar [poses] Kneeled series

                              Tiny Gems - Thankful (gg)

I know I am a day early but I hope those of you who celebrate Thanksgiving tomorrow have a wonderful day and to those who don't have a wonderful Thursday!

No comments: