Friday, October 30, 2015

Last Leaves of Fall

Falling Leaves I

This autumn has been a bittersweet one for me. It is the last one that I will be living in New England for. Now I may be biased, but I think Autumn in New England is beyond compare. The leaves are ablaze with colors that defy description. At least that is how I feel about it. As with most things the beautiful foliage must come to an end.
Falling Leaves II

So as I sit here on the ground, as the last of the leaves float down, I will comfort myself knowing that like the seasons life changes. So as I await the start of winter I will await the new adventure ahead, just without the need for a heavy jacket just yet.


Credits
Shirt: * Cocoroni : check shirt RARE (at Kustom9)
Jeans: !Rebel Hope Jealousy Mesh Jeans_Maitreya Boot
Boots: fri. - Rosie.Boots (Sierra)
Hair: !Oleander ~ Chanel. Ombre RARE (at The Ephiphany)
Mesh Body and hands: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.4
Skin: Izzie's - Shay Skin natural BLB
Eyes: IKON Triumph Eyes  - Poltergeist
Eyelashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper
Poses: an lar [poses] The Fall Into You Series  (at Wayward Halloween)

No comments: