Friday, October 2, 2015

Autumnal Respite

Autumn Respite

I know I am going to make you sick with all my autumn themed posts for the next couple of months. I would apologize, but autumn is my favorite time of year. I have been waiting for just the right outfit to wear while sitting on this bench and I finally saw it at FaMESHed yesterday. The shirt and jeans from Rebel Hope paired so well with the cozy boots from C'est la Vie that are part of this month's round of Mix.
Sitting Pretty

Oh yeah all this came together to go nicely with the hair from Exile the is at the current round of The Fantasy Collective. So many events going on and so little time to visit them all!

Credits
Top: !Rebel Hope Careless Mesh Top - Raw (at FaMESHed)
Jeans: !Rebel Hope Jealousy Mesh Jeans - Dark Blue (at FaMESHed)
Boots: ::C'est la vie !:: Ninon ankle boots (camel)
Hair: Exile::The Countess (at The Fantasy Collective)
Head: Genesis_Lab_Head_Alice_2.0_Blinker RARE
Body with hands: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.4
Bench: Kalopsia - Maple Bench (at Kustom9)

No comments: