Monday, September 14, 2015

Welcoming Autumn

Welcome Autumn

It's finally starting to feel like Autumn in the Northeast. I know the cooler temperatures are here just for the day, but that doesn't mean the leaves aren't starting to change. Autumn is my favorite season and I am pretty sure I write that every year around this time. The only thing I could do with out is Pumpkin Spice flavored everything! I personally LOATHE pumpkin spice flavored things. Other than that I simply adore the sights and smells of Autumn in New England.


Credits
Shirt: :::LP::: Love_Him Thermal - Wine
Pants: -tres blah- Grace Cropped Jeans  - Cream
Shoes: Slink Illona Flats  - Burgundy
Necklace: Izzie's - Treasure Necklace (autumn)
Hair: Exile::Songbird ( at Collabor88)
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual
Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet Flat
Skin: -Glam Affair - Sia II - Jamaica tone -
Eyes: {S0NG} :: Fiori~ Pale Green Eye
Eyelashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper
Poses: an lar [poses] The All That Series

No comments: