Thursday, September 24, 2015

Secret Training

I may like to dress as a pretty princess, but in truth that is not really me. I have already realized that if I ever got super powers I would end up a super villain. So it should be a surprise that I was caught readying up on how to be an Evil Queen.
Hiding behind a book

Of course no one needs to see my face when I am reading the book. I mean that would completely give away my plan for Evil Queen world domination.
Evil in training

One of the first lessons in the book was to practice an evil glare. I wanted to try something subtle, though maybe next time I should add a snarl to it? Hmm I think I will have to work on my evil looks some more.


Credits
Top: The Annex - Sweater Vest - Blue - (at My Attic)
Skirt: W&B Briet Tweed Skirt GREY   (at My Attic)
Socks: {Luxuria} T&C Thigh High Socks - *neutral*  (at My Attic)
Shoes: Ama. : Gilded Oxfords : Topaz
Book: Frogstar - LIAGBG (Princess Ed.) #5 The Evil Queen Workbook
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Dasha
Body(including hands and feet): Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.4
Head: .LeLutka.Mesh Head-LOTTE v1.1
Skin: Lumae :: Niska - 5 - Amber // Petals (appliers included in pack)  (at My Attic)
Eyes: IKON Spectral Eyes  - Glass
Poses: an lar [poses] The Polarius Series (at Shiny Shabby)

No comments: