Friday, September 18, 2015

My Favorite time of the year


My favorite time of the year is just around the corner so I couldn't resist starting the fall blogging early. Sweaters, hot chocolate, pumpkins, baking like crazy, these are the things I look forward to the most. Fall here in Tennesee doesn't seem to last long enough for me. One moment the trees are beautiful, then one strong storm and everything is bare, but that's ok, I can still enjoy the crisp fall air. I can also enjoy fall all year long in SL.


Oh yeah, after my last post I finally gave in and bought mesh eyes. I can see why people love them and I'm odd eyed again like I was long ago!

~Sakuradawn Lei.

CREDITS:
body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Head: LeLutka Mesh Head-STELLA
Body applier : *YS&YS* - Lara Applier Tone 02 Freckles
Head applier: *YS&YS* Melian Skin Applier For Lelutka Heads Tone 02
Boots: Maitreya Stagioni XTD Suede * Chestnut
Ears: UNISEX[MANDALA]STEKING_EARS_Season 5
Hair: Lamb. Want You - Ginger Pack
Dress: -tb- C88 Camille Outfit - orange
Eyes: IKON Sovereign Eyes - Poltergeist & IKON Sovereign Eyes - Wraith
Pose: [Affectation] - The Sideways 4A
Location: Japan Tempura Island

No comments: