Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Mirror Mirror

Mirrors Mirrors on the wall

Mirror Mirror on the wall who is the vainest of them all? I know today it is me because I look damn fine in this dress. See totally vain. Having a wall of mirrors to take to doesn't hurt, though if they start talking back to me I may become concerned. It would probably be over to top to wear my dress around the house to do chores in. Then again I am not above wearing a tiara while I clean the house. Then again a tiara can't really get ruined by bleach or other cleaning supplies.
I know I am fairest of them all

I guess it's a good thing I didn't do my hair up in a fancy up do. Instead I have the "I just shagged" look going on. I mean I know I am still the vainest of them all, but maybe I should find myself a date and wear it to a fancy shindig. It's not wasted on me because I am my biggest admirer.

Credits
Gown: :V.e. Pinup Corset Gown MAITREYAFIT Lilac (at Festival of Sin II)
Hair: MINA Hair - Laila - Natural (no materials) (at Festival of Sin II)
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.4
Skin: -Glam Affair - Summer v3 - Jamaica - August
Eyes: {S0NG} :: Luna~ Storm Eye
Eyelashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper
Poses: {Imeka} Nina - Pose Pack

No comments: